Friday, October 28, 2011

Long Time No See + Randoms

It's been a long time...to finally get some random thoughts down and out to the world for a random person to see once again!   Thank you one of my random stalkers for informing me that it's been a while. (Love it! And I do have a poem to post.  In fact I have quite a few, but will post sparingly. Thanks for the kind words, Love.)

1.   My job isn't quite what I expected it to be.

2.  White socks with black pants and black flats are not a good look.

3. I'm too helpful sometimes....

4.  I really miss Mankato and all of my peeps!

5. When my roommates speak to me I see subtitles....

6. Is it safe for the whole house to rumble when a train goes by?

7.  Spiders are creepy!

8.  wow and whoa are two different words...know that!

9. I'm ignoring you for a reason


No comments:

Post a Comment