Wednesday, August 10, 2011


Little known fact when I start my day I have to listen to music so that I can get into the swing of things. When creating my playlists I really think artistically about what the music compels me to do. Most of the time it’s dance, others it’s to write poems and stories. Create a Playlist. According to studies music can have a very profound impact on human beings. Music has been used as a way to communicate and bring people together. So this week recommend you create a playlist for the week and let it guide you into happy and good times alike.

As long as I have music I can start off both my day and week right: 


All Week Long:         Dee-1 The One   That Got Away
Sunday                       Busy Signal         Grab & Wine
Monday                      Alicia Keys           Unthinkable
Tuesday                      Xtreme                 Te Extrano
Wednesday                The Weeknd        What You Need
Thursday                    Miguel                  Quickie
Friday                         Kp & Envyi           Shorty Swing My Way
Saturday                     Son Dam Bi         Saturday Night

No comments:

Post a Comment