Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spoken Word

So it's been awhile since I have been on the spoken word or slam circuit. I have to admit I miss it very much. So I have decided to try and jump back on the train and observe. I love how passionate my fellow writers are and I miss that intensity. SO don't be surprised if you see Youtube.com links and postings with said poetry. I've been writing a lot these days and have been considering whether or not I want to post some of my work. I'm still thinking on it...

Just wanted to do some kind of update! Expect an article by the end of this upcoming week. I haven't decided the topic of my article just yet, but once I figure it out I'll get crackin' on it. If you have any ideas feel free to message me and I'll most likely go with your suggestion.



뽀뽀
<3 <3
--Kea--

No comments:

Post a Comment