Thursday, April 28, 2011

Captain Planet

So my niece has this toy that talks and every time the toy says heart my niece does as well. So of course because I am definitely a 90's TV era watcher, a certain cartoon pops into my head....

CLICK HEREE


That's right Captain Planet. If you know the cartoon I am referring to you know that there's always the segment right before the Planeteers say their corresponding element before the call on Captain planet to take care of the Evil Planet Wrecking Villains.

So where am I going with this? Well no where I just want someone else to have this song stuck in there head because I'm about to go crazy because it just keeps playing and playing...it's been like this for three days now! When will this horror end?!?

THE POWER IS YOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment